Monday, May 6, 2013

Letter # 34 05/06/13

Dear Friends and Family,
I love you all so much! I'm so sorry I have very few minutes to write today. We had to travel to Montevideo to get my visa signed. I guess I'd rather sacrifice a PDay than go to prison...
I am so happy to hear about marriages, babies, boyfriends, missions, jobs-- so many exciting life changes! It's weird to think that that's all going on while I'm here. My birthday came almost without me realizing-- I almost forgot about it actually. My companions and the elders threw me a last-minute surprise party-- that I ended up finding out about because one of the members spilled the beans. I was really impressed. It's hard to keep secrets in a companionship! Missionaries are awesome.
Things are still hectic and crazy but good and getting better. Hopefully next week we'll get a real PDay to rest from the craziness. I love the mission, but I've never been so tired in all my life. It's been raining off and on for the past week or so. As Hermana Calderon says, the dreary days of winter have begun. I need to get some rain boots, otherwise this winter is going to be miserable. Already my scriptures have gotten wet even though I keep them wrapped up in plastic bags.
Thank you all so much for your emails and for your encouragment. It really means SO much to me and I hope you all know that I love you and I pray for you all.

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!
Hermana Phillips

No comments:

Post a Comment